Map of Our Adventures


View Our Florida Adventures in a larger map

Saturday, June 18, 2011

How We Got Here

Our Florida Adventure all started when Ed agreed to apply to the University of Florida for his anesthesiology residency, mainly to appease me (I'm a bit of a Florida nut).  By the time he interviewed in Gainesville, he had already interviewed at several other programs that he really liked and I think he went into his Florida interview somewhat skeptically.  I remember getting the call from him after his interview, though.  He said it sounded like the perfect place for us. I was shocked! I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. He ranked Florida first on his match list and on match day, the day med students find out where they will be doing their residency, we were delighted to open our letter and announce University of Florida, Anesthesiology.  My dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment